31200 E 145th Ave, Brighton CO 80603
Collection and Use of Anonymous Information: Anonymous information is not personally identifiable information. Anonymous information is information that is collected automatically that relates to how certain features of our website are used, what general region our visitors are contacting us from, and how many people visit our website. We use and may share, license or sell this information to third parties, for the purpose of allowing targeted marketing through our website.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information: In the course of selling ScutterWare Products and services, we may collect and maintain certain non-public personal information that will help us to efficiently perform various transactions. We may be required to share your personal information with certain service providers (e.g. Visa®, MasterCard®, etc.) as part of our contractual relationship with them. Also, your personal information may be entered into software systems maintained by third party application service providers (e.g. our customer service system) for the purpose of allowing us to conduct our services. To the extent that your personal information is used in the foregoing manner, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our service providers do not use your personal information for any purpose other than delivery of our services. We do not collect personal information (such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or credit card numbers) about you, except when you specifically provide the information on a voluntary basis. Your personal information may be collected when you:
• Become a registered user of ScutterWare.com;
• Sign-up or subscribe for products or services that we make available; or
• Purchase products, services or merchandise from our website.
We use your personally identifiable information for several purposes:
1. Transaction and Account Communications:
• If you purchase Products the Company utilizes your personal information to communicate with you regarding the status of your purchase, to complete the purchase transaction, and to communicate with you about your purchase or other inquiry.
• When you purchase Products we may be required to share your personal information with a third-party credit card processor to facilitate completion of your transaction. The credit card processor may share the same information with your credit card issuer in connection with gathering data related to use of their cards. You are urged to read and become familiar with the privacy policies governing the use of your credit cards – they may use your personal information for purposes other than contacting you about the Product(s) you purchased from ScutterWare, unless you contact them and request otherwise. You are urged to read and become familiar with the privacy policies governing your credit cards.
• If you transfer an account balance to your bank account we may be required to share your personal information with a third-party financial processor to facilitate completion of your transaction. The processor may share that information with your bank in connection with the transaction. You are urged to read and become familiar with the privacy policies governing the bank accounts to which you transfer funds using our system.
• We may occasionally contact you to notify you of information that might affect your purchase.
• We may contact you regarding the status of your account, your registration information, support issues regarding our service, and changes to our service or the terms under which it is offered.
2. Information, Marketing and Promotional Communications: We may contact you regarding the availability of Product(s) similar to those you have purchased in the past, or the prices of such Product(s). We may send you communications regarding preferences you set in your user profile. We may contact you regarding offerings of products or services that may be of interest to you, or special promotions related to our Products or services.
3. Opt-Out: If you are not interested in receiving such communications, or no longer wish to receive informational, marketing or promotional communications from us, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by emailing us at Team17@ScutterWare.com from the email address used to identify your account with the word, "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. You are not able to opt-out of emails relating to specific transactions that you have placed with us or to the status of active accounts.
We may also use or share your personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
If and when required by law. Specifically, we may disclose this information to unrelated parties in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a person or persons who may be causing injury to, or interference with, the rights or property of the Company (including our website), computer users accessing our website, or any third party. In addition, we may disclose information about individuals who access our website to law enforcement agencies, judicial or government authorities, or to other individuals or entities in response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes.
If you are a registered user of ScutterWare.com, we may retain your information for as long as you maintain your registered status. If you purchase Products using a credit card, we will retain your credit card information for a length of time reasonably necessary to process any future transactions related to your purchases, including refunds and charge backs.
Minors and Privacy: We comply with the terms of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. No website operator is permitted to require, as a condition of participation, that a child under the age of 13 disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 18 without express parental consent. If you are under the age of 18, please do not email us, contact our website, attempt to use our website, submit information to our website, or ask us to email you. Persons under the age of 18 may not legally contract with ScutterWare or any other business services provider.
Links To / From Other Sites: Our website may contain links to other Internet websites which we do not operate, and other Internet websites may contain links to our website. We are not aware of and are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of such other websites. We encourage visitors to read and become familiar with the privacy policies maintained by such other websites.
Security: The Company uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personal identifiable information such as firewalls, system security measures, and secure encryption. Please be advised that "perfect security" does not exist in commercial Internet applications and such security measures may not prevent all loss, misappropriation, misuse or alteration of information on websites. Therefore, we do not promise and you should not expect that your personal information or private communications will remain 100% private. The registration pages, where you enter your personal and credit card information, are secure and protected by encryption. Anytime we obtain or use your credit card number, we transmit that number using encryption. You should not disclose your ScutterWare password to any third party. If you lose control of your password, you may lose control over your personally identifiable information and could be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf, with that information. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password and contact ScutterWare.